Free up space on your desk and set your LCD monitor at the best ergonomic position. This arm moves up, down, forward and back but this movement is unassisted i.e. you have to use effort to adjust it from one fixed position to another.
- Height adjusts up and down through 8″ range at 6 fixed positions on an arc (not just height but height and distance)
- Monitor can rotate to portrait or landscape.
- Swivels 180° and tilts forward and back 180° for optimal ergonomic positioning.
- Clamp mount system for desks up to 1.875″ thick.
- For monitors up to 18 lbs.
- Fits both 75×75 mm and 100×100 mm VESA-D monitor bolt hole patterns.